Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Thanksgiving is Coming!!!

Woohoo!!! I'm super excited because we're getting ready to go to a lodge this week on holiday! We go every year. It'll be Caroline's first time, so I'll show her the ropes. - The house is bustling today: Ma's packing, washing, cooking, giving me a  bath (yuk), it all means one thing: time to go have a 3 day sleepover/slobber fest with Monte my cuzpup (oh yeah, and the rest of the family)!!!! Woohoo!!!
Here we are sacked out after a good romp. He always shares his house with me when I come for a visit. Very kind of him, don't you think?

Got my best bonie and rope packed, a blankie, and a Thanksgiving bandana. That should about do it! Off to patiently wait...

---Chester

3 comments:

Sam and Pippen said...

Sounds like you are going to have a fun time! Try to be on your best behaviour!

Sam and Pippen

PeeS. We thought that was a stuffy in the house with Monte! You really look like all the stuffing's out of you!

sprinkles said...

Happy Thanksgiving!

bichonpawz said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!! xoxo Chloe and LadyBug