Sunday, January 30, 2011

MY FAVORITE PICTURE!!!

Thought I'd share with you, my dear furiends, one of my favorite pictures I've taken of late:
We were at the grandhumans house visiting Monte when this was taken btw. Allow me to break down just a few of the many reasons why this is such a fabulous moment caught on film:
1. Aunt Amy is obviously disturbed (mad).
2. I am obviously not in the picture, and so am obviously not the object of her disturbation.
3. Monte and Caroline are. (!) heheh
4. Monte looks like an evil alien on crack (and he was kind of acting like it)!
5. Caroline looks like a possessed abominable snowman.
6. I was sitting calmly on Ma's lap observing the fracas from afar and thus was lavishly praised for my goodness.
7. I truly savor moments like this - when I am atop (for however brief a time) the podium of "The Best Dog of the Family" award. :-)

Wags from (the angelic), --Chester

2 comments:

bichonpawz said...

Ha!!! This is great Chester!!! Ya know...Monte sorta does look like he was on crack! BOL! BOL!
xoxo Chloe and LadyBug

Emily said...

Hahahaha. What dear, sweet pooches!