Sunday, January 2, 2011

I'm baaacckkkkk!

Hellooo world! Did you think that I fell off the planet? Well, I've just been really busy with Christmas and New Years and stuff lately: You know, playing with my new toys, melting my tail hairs and trying to steal marshmallows when Ma and Pa make s'mores in the fireplace (I haven't been successful yet, but I'll keep you posted...). So did you see my lovely stocking bursting with doggy goodness? ^ Here I am working on unwrapping a toy. I'm very civilized about it you know and use my paw - none of that tearing in and eating the paper for me...
Here's Carol with one of our new liver sticks. She wanted to try it out right away, even before all the gifts were unwrapped!
I got a new jacket for Christmas. I've been asking Ma for corduroy (because I think it's pretty cool-not too froo-froo), and guess what?! She got me a really great khaki one - I look good in khaki. See?
It even has pocket so I can take a bonie with me on a walk or something. Nice feature. Carol got a wintery sweater in pink (of course). It's her favorite color. Here she is modeling it:
...actually I think she was still chewing that liver stick and Ma took a picture of her while she was still. Doesn't really know how to "pose" yet. (heh heh) She was reeeeaal bad over Christmas btw. I think her behavior earned me some brownie points by default. Ma will probably be mad when she sees that I was bragging on here (was that bragging? more like tattling)...she told me I'm not allowed to. Whoops! Better run for now! See you again soon tho!
--Chester
What did you guys get for Christmas?

2 comments:

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Chester, you do look mighty handsome in your khaki jacket. Cool pocket too. So are you going to tell us what Caroline did? Heck if you are going to be in trouble for bragging, why not go for the whole deal? BOL Ciara loves Caroline's sweater.

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

Honeygo Beasley said...

Chester, you do look good in beige. And Caroline is in my favorite color, pink. I got a collar for Christmas. It was a little light on the gift side, but I already have an extensive wardrobe so I expect next year, as things start wearing out, I'll get more. At least I hope so! Hear that, ma!

- Chloe