Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Early to Bed...

...early to rise - makes a pooch healthy, wealthy, and wise.
I seem to be falling asleep early every night that we watch a movie these days (which has been more frequently lately since Ma has some busy crafting project she's been working on into the wee sma's the past week). Must be getting old. Or must be getting handsome (you know...getting my beauty handsome sleep). Anyway, with these early-to-bed nights, it makes me super bright eyed and bushy tailed (emphasis on the bushy-tailed) in the morning. Sometimes even before the sun is up! I don't understand why Ma, Pa, and Carolou aren't ready to get up and at 'em with me! Maybe they should try to get to bed earlier...

4 comments:

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Phantom likes to go to bed early but we all love to get up early. We do think you are very handsome, Chester - maybe you are on to something there with the early to bed business.

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

Pippen said...

Chester!

We are all early to bed, early to risers at our house! Sometimes mom is even up before us! We like getting our morning walkie in early like at 4:30 or 5 am... crazy!

Sam and Pippen

bichonpawz said...

We are totally the oppposite of you Chester....we stay up late and get up late!! xoxo Chloe and LadyBug

Honeygo Beasley said...

Oh, I hear you ... I start snoozing around 7:30/8pm most nights.

But I am good, I don't get up until around 7:30am. Imagine that!

My daddy has to get up at 4:45 am, but I get to sleep later with ma.

zzzzzzz and xoxoxo
Chloe