Friday, February 18, 2011

Has Spring Sprung?

Oh my chewies! Has it been gorgeous outside lately or what???! I think Spring may have come a little early to Windy Poplars this year (although Pa says he thinks Winter still has a few cold tricks up her sleeve). Well, I tell you what, we're sure making good use of the warmth while it's here. Hope those darn fwees don't come back early too. Yuk, yuk, yuk. I hate them. The other day Ma and Pa took Carolou the Caribou (I like to call her that sometimes) and I out for a nice long constitutional. Here are some pictures from our outing:



What's the weather been like where you are?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Me and my sister got outside to play in the 60 degree weather in MO.

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Carolou the Caribou - you are just too much, Chester. Now what endearing term does Caroline have for you? BOL

Our weather has been spectacular despite the fact that we have no more snow. In fact, we are hoping we are going for a walk very soon.

Have a great weekend.

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

sprinkles said...

We had spring-like weather for several days in a row, then we had snow for 3 days in a row. The snow melted shortly after it fell but it's still chilly.

bichonpawz said...

It is very frigid and very snowy out right now...we had another storm last night...I don't think this winter is ever going to end!! Looks like you two are having fun!! Enjoy!!
xoxo Chloe and LadyBug