Monday, October 11, 2010

In Training

For some reason, ma thought that I needed to go into training with Caroline. Even though I already know this stuff. Booorrrriiinnngggg. But I do it. Because it means I get cheese. I'll do pretty much anything for cheese.
Here we are sitting (and  looking like aliens):
Here we are laying down (and looking like aliens):
Here we are in our doggy bed (and I'm looking uhhh...drunk):
Here we are getting distracted (because pa just got home):
And here we are having enough of training. 
Recess!!!!

4 comments:

Honeygo Beasley said...

Totally adorable! You two are super cute bichons. Glad to meet you!

The Rocky Creek Scotties said...

We'll do about anything for cheese - sharp cheddar is our favorite.

XOXO
Lilly, Piper, Carrleigh and Ruairi

Oskar said...

Oh my dog, the two of you are adorable!

road-dog-tales said...

You are too cute!

The Road Dogs