Saturday, October 9, 2010

Sweet Caroline...ba, ba, ba...

Bonjour! (Sometimes I speak French by the way. 'Cuz I'm a Bichon) Today I thought I'd tell you a bit about this little pipsqueak that's been running around my house lately. Ma says she's my new sister, so I guess that means she's here to stay. Not sure how I feel about that just yet. She's cute and everything, but she gets waaayyyyy too much attention from ma and pa, and she takes waaayyyyyyy too long to sit when I've been sitting to go outside for, like, hours, and ma makes me wait for her to get her little booty on the ground before we can go anywhere. Not to mention, she has been seriously disturbing my beauty sleep. Ahem. Make that my "handsome" sleep. She whines all night, and I toss and turn trying to catch some zzzzs and then I wake up looking like this after a such rough night:
Seriously people. Rough.
But I have to say, it IS nice to have somebody who will play with me for a long time whenever I want. Plus, since she's being trained right now, ma's got LOTS of treats in the house - and if I'm good, I get some too. So there is an upside.
I really AM trying to be a good big brother. Pa gave me a long talk about all that. Sometimes I forget. But when it's nap time, I do let her sleep on my tummy if she promises not to snore or drool!
So here she is: Miss Caroline.

Not very Bichon-ly if you ask me! She needs a perm! But she's my sister now, so I guess I'm supposed to love her just the way she is. Or something...

2 comments:

Honeygo Beasley said...

LOL about Caroline needing a perm! Her bichon curlz will come in time. That's how my hair used to look too.

George The Lad said...

Hello Miss Caroline
See Yea George xxx