Friday, October 22, 2010

My Buddy...

Have I told  you about my pup-cuz before? His name is Monte, and he is my very best friend. He's a lot bigger and a little older than me, and he belongs to my ma's sister. We always have fun when we get to visit each other. Ma says we lick each other too much for boys (as in we're both usually soaking wet when we're done), we like to play, run around, and go for walks. Caroline is still afraid of him--he IS a little hyper sometimes! Here we are just havin' fun:
I've always wondered (but I haven't said anything to him...I don't want to hurt his feelings), but don't you think he looks like he's part deer? Is that even possible??

3 comments:

sprinkles said...

Well, he's about the same color and height as a deer!

There's a place near me that I used to drive by on the way to work every day. They have a statue of a deer sitting in their yard. It occured to me once that my big chihuahua looked a lot like a deer only he didn't have the white spots on top like the statue did.

bichonpawz said...

We think your cuz looks a little bit like a deer too!!! We have seen REAL Deer in our yard! But we think he is probably much nicer and more friendly than deer :)

Have a great weekend!!
xoxo Chloe and LadyBug

Doxie Rod said...

he does look like a deer! i'm impressed you make such good playmates with your size difference. but it looks like you make it work! what a fun day.